The Best Pumpkin Pie Smoothie (It’s Healthy Too)
Sometimes I do not have time in the morning to make a hot breakfast. Since I know breakfast is the most important meal of the day, I refuse to skip it. I need something quick, yet substantial when running out the door early in the morning. Instead of reaching for a sugary granola bar, busy mornings have me pulling out my blender instead. When fall approaches, I like to whip up this delicious protein packed pumpkin pie smoothie that tastes delicious and is equally healthy. Try it for breakfast (or even for an afternoon pick-me-up.)
A huge thank you to Chelsea Futterman for sharing this recipe with me!
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 3 tablespoons of pumpkin puree
- ½ cup of almond milk or milk of your choice
- pumpkin pie seasoning and/or a dash of cinnamon, ground nutmeg, all spice
- ½ cup of ice
- Pour all ingredients into the blender.
- Mix until desired consistency is achieved.
- Enjoy your healthy shake!